Please take note of significant operational changes for the 2020/21 season due to the ongoing Covid-19 response:
We realize the locker room is a valued part of your Windham experience and we want to do everything we can to make it accessible in a Covid-19 environment. However, the health and safety of our guests and employees is paramount and operational changes are necessary. Please help us all be able to keep the locker room open for the season by observing the following:
- Masks are required in the 3500 Club locker room and social distancing will be in place at all times.
- Only skis, snowboards, and helmets may be stored in lockers.
- No ski or snowboard boots are allowed in lockers. Changing clothes in the locker room is prohibited. Benches and tables will be removed. Guests will be expected to arrive dressed for skiing with boots on, quickly pick up skis and depart.
- No loitering is allowed. There will be a 5-minute maximum in the locker room.
- Maximum occupancy limits will be enforced as will a limit of 1 family/party per locker row.
- One-way traffic flow will be in place with guest access dependent upon the location of locker (either breezeway entrance or CLC entrance).
- Locker room will open at 7am on weekends and holidays and 8:30am midweek, non-holiday.
- Locker room will close promptly ½ hour after the close of lifts
- All of the above will be strictly enforced and guests will risk losing lockers after two warnings. Windham reserves the right to revoke seasonal lockers at any time.
- Effective immediately, to reduce the number of people in the locker room, seasonal lockers will not be sold to guests who did not have a locker last season.
We realize that the above operational changes are significant – and we ask for your patience and understanding as we adhere to local, State and Federal guidelines regarding Covid-19. If you have already purchased a 3500 Club membership this season and are not comfortable with these operational changes for any reason, we are happy to extend a refund or rollover credit through December 10, 2020. We also ask that you remove prohibited items, such as boots and outerwear, by Monday, October 12th if at all possible. All prohibited items and all vacated lockers must be emptied out no later than November 29, 2020. Questions or concerns? Please reach out to our ticketing office at 518-734-4300 x 1100 or at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will respond.
Parking privileges have not changed for 3500 Club members for the 2020/21 season.
3500 Club Member Benefits:
- Private locker room access
- Designated parking area for weekends & holidays.